Monday, July 2, 2018

Hey there....

It's been a long time blog.  I'm not sure if I missed this or not.  I forgot that I used to write blog posts and had things to share, other social media took over.  Whomp....whomp.  Last time I wrote, I was actively writing calligraphy and enjoying it.  I haven't picked up a dip pen since September, that was even a one off, I just haven't looked at it since.  I haven't created anything in a really long time, I'm hoping to change that soon.

I have a pretty good goal list going and the one person I was keeping it from, I finally told.  I'm taking a class, General Psychology.  Why?  I need to have a B average and several courses under my belt for when I apply to grad school.  What for?  Art Therapy.  Have you taken the GREs?  No, I'm looking at programs that don't require it.  You could get free money for getting a good score.  I don't believe standardized tests are a good measurement (I've also taken the MTELs and Praxis exams for teaching, I am not taking anymore).  Well, the subject matter is "foo foo" so, that's why you wouldn't have to take it, it's not Math.  Then, blah, blah, blah, it's been proven that standardized tests show who is succeeds.  I'm not taking anymore and I do not believe in them, personally.

Thanks, thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment